Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Whats the best shampo for damage hair?

i do my hair straight, i use hair spray and all of that



so now my hair is damage



i mean can't go nowhere without putting something on my hair bcuz if i dont it gets all puffy and ugly



is there a shampo for damage hair that really works?



a shampo that can leave my hair soft and shiny or watever just a shampo for damage hair



Whats the best shampo for damage hair?

gurl i used to be streghtening my hair befor i went anywhere! i even tried nearly all the products there is for hair like ours. my hair use to nice and shiny..then dried up frizz nappy hair (somtimes it was hard for me to even comb! ouch)... den i used:



Redken Extreme Shampoo Liter; "Extreme Shampoo cleanses and restores strength to distressed hair so it looks and feels healthier and more manageable"



my hair is so healthy gurl! and i love it! it may take the full bottle to see result but its worth it bc i dont have to deal with it. i can now leave the house without combing and it stills look great! i never thot any hair products will repair my hair but it did. you can find it in salons, nd at sally professional stores. its affordble! gurl im telling you, when u try it, u will definitly love it!



Whats the best shampo for damage hair?

try pantene restoratives shampoo



Whats the best shampo for damage hair?

Any shampoo with Olive oil in it. It works really well like



khiels at macys its 18 bucks but its worth it!



Whats the best shampo for damage hair?

Yeah!!! Paul Mitchell or Joico are two really great brands that you can find in a professional salon! I know this b/c my mom is a hairdresser!



Look on the bottle; it should tell you to use it if you have damaged hair!!



Hope this helps!



Whats the best shampo for damage hair?

I am a hairdresser and I would recommend Biologe ultra-hydrating shampoo. If your hair is damaged you need to use conditioner. I would recommend biologe conditioning balm daily and Paul Mitchell hair repair weekly. All of this you can get in a salon. If you cannot afford professional product I would use herbal essence( they should have some kind of label that said hydrating or something). Salon selective is one of the better ones. Store bought shampoos have a high PH balance, and damage the hair, u should really try professional product. For frizz use Paul Mitchells super skinny when wet and bed head after party when dry.



Whats the best shampo for damage hair?

Bumble and Bumble and also Goldwell has a great shamp. %26amp; conditioner for dry damaged hair. also try to not put stuff in your hair for awhile, you could also go to a stylist to give you a haircut that would be more manageable



Whats the best shampo for damage hair?

I think you should check out www.biolustreflorida.com



Instantly repairs your hair, increase tensile strength=staying power=retaining what you have, so no flyaways in tub or brush=longer hair in a month.



I just went to their launch party and had my hair done, free as a demo. Its amazing, my hair was breaking off and flying away. I will always always buy this stuff. Its awesome, I saw a difference as soon as she rinsed my hair. I have been using it now for a couple of months and I have virgin hair now, but I did see a huge difference after the first time!



You should check it out and watch their video on their first page of their website, its very cool.



Instant Hair Repair for REAL best on dry, dull, damaged and overprocessed hair, thats what their website says. So I know it will help you, Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment