Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Want to curl my hair?

I have reallllllly reallllllly curly hair, and if I try to curl it with a hair curler it doesnt work, even after I put on buckets of hair gel and hair spray.....does anyone know an easier way to do so? I have already tried braiding, and all it does is make my hair cringed....HELP!



Want to curl my hair?

Rag curls. Cut a pillow up in strips 3 inches long and 2 inches wide (Approx). Then take a section of hair and spray it with water or better yet, a leave in spray conditioner. I like Sunsilk. Wrap the end of the section around the strip and roll under and up to the top of your head and tie the strips end around the roll. Do your whole head. The smaller the section, the tighter the curl. I do this before bed. Not only will you wake up with a head full of curls that won't quit, but you'll look cute as hell in your jammies! Here's a tip, don't use a brush on the curls or you'll end up with poodle hair. I use a wide tooth comb or my fingers for styling. These curls should last a few days if you don't get them wet.



Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment