Tuesday, October 6, 2009

How do i keep my hair poofy at the top?

I backcomb the top of my hair so it looks more raised up at the crown, but even if i use hair spray it falls down. I have waist length hair, so i have really short layers at the top so i can backcomb the top without the long hair weighing it down.



I straighten my hair first then backcomb it.



What are some tips to keep my hair raised at the top?



How do i keep my hair poofy at the top?

Look you need to place about 3 rollers on the top at the crown of your hair rolling it back then place 2 rollers on each side of your head right next to the ones on the top rolling them down towards your ears use a medium hold setting lotion on your hair first. Then sit under a dryer until the rolled hair is dry. Blow out the hair you didn't roll then flat iron your entire head including the rolled hair and watch what happen "YOU'LL LOVE IT". Stop backcombing it's hard on your hair if it's done to much your hair will get brittle and start breaking plus its so old fashion.



How do i keep my hair poofy at the top?

You need to take a comb and tease the hair underneath by moving back and forth. This creates volume and then smooth the top back over it. Before you smooth the top over spray with hairspray.



How do i keep my hair poofy at the top?

Mousse makes it stiff and hard and will stay in place. I have waist long hair too and i do the poof all the time with my fringe.



How do i keep my hair poofy at the top?

wash it and comb ur hair after that it would be puffy don't strighten ur hair then it won't be puffy works for me and it would probaly work for u.



How do i keep my hair poofy at the top?

tease it with a comb and then put hairspray in it



How do i keep my hair poofy at the top?

U SHOULD JUS LAY ON IT



How do i keep my hair poofy at the top?

Straighten the top up.



like hold your head upside down and do it that way. lol.



it will probably work.



backcomb it while doing that.

No comments:

Post a Comment