Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Hair suggestions?

ok so here's the deal...i have curly hair and if i don't put mousse or hair spray in my hair it get's really frizzy...i usually wear it down curly to school...i have straightened it like twice because it takes a long time to do...anyone have any suggestions on how i should wear it to school that would still look nice?



Please Help!!!!



Thanks



Hair suggestions?

I think if you wear it up it will look just fine, or even put it up in a clip



Hair suggestions?

wear it up in a pony tail



half up half down srtiaghten the bottom so it will be straight and the half up will be curly it looks really cute i have hair exctlly like yours trust me



Hair suggestions?

u culd put it ina half ponytail and put alot of mousse on the bottom looks really cute



- ponytail really high



-messy ponytail pull some curls out in the front



- messy bun amd pull some curls out in the front



-2 pigtails



-2 braids



Hair suggestions?

You could get a permanent straightener. Like, you go to a salon and they put a straightening chemical in your hair. You'll probably still have to use a straightener sometimes, but it won't take nearly as long.



Hair suggestions?

I have the same type of hair!



What I do is either straighten it, or wear it down with a headband (from forever 21) with a little bow on it..Really cute. Or I wear it up with little glittery clips holding the ponytail holder. Sometimes I wear it in a messy bun, usually on fridays when the day is more relaxed (except for tests ugh!) Anyway back on topic.



If you really like the straighten it...divide it into 7 sections and straighten each section one at a time. I use the CHI flat iron so it goes really quick!



Hair suggestions?

OMG! my hair is the same exact way! hehe. I sometimes put it half up and wear the bottom curly or even straight b/c it doesnt take as long to just straiten the bottom. I wear it up alot too, and I get complements just make sure its cute when you put it up no just like stupid old ponytail. put it in a higher messy bun. and add some ribbon. I also sometimes take a little bit of hair on the top of my head and clip it back. thats cute too. well those are some suggestions. hope they help!



閳?marisa



Hair suggestions?

Easy Hairstyles



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2007/...

No comments:

Post a Comment