Tuesday, October 6, 2009

What is the best hair straightener for me?

I have fine hair that's kind of wavy and it flips at the end, and it's really ugly. I need a flat iron, or hair straightener that will help my hair stay straight all day long, because it becomes wavy and 'flippy' again whenever I go outside, even just for 5 minutes! Also, what kind of products should I be using on my hair? For instance, right now I use Bed Head straightening shampoo and conditioner, then I sleep on it while it's wet and in the morning I straighten it, and put some Herbal Essence 'set me up' hair spray, and my hair still doesn't stay straight! GRR! PLEASE HELP!!



What is the best hair straightener for me?

a great way to straighten your hair is take a shower before bed (use herbal essences darngerously straight shampoo%26amp;conditioner), and then use a straightening spray for wet hair and blowdry. sleep on it and in the morning use a flat iron. a good spray is straight answer form john freida's frizz ease line or a good lotion straightener like oso shimmer by cibu (it gets rid of flyaways and helps protect your hair). the best flat iron is a chi. they work really well, but dont get the turbo, because they do more damage to your hair. when you straighten your hair with a flat iron use a spray like herbal essences dangerously straight flat out finishing spray (before you straighten). you can use a chi on wet hair but it is best to blowdry first. a really good hair spray is shaper by sebatian. hope this helps!



What is the best hair straightener for me?

chi hair straighteners work really well. dont use too many products in your hair because it then will get really heavy.



What is the best hair straightener for me?

To get dead straight hair:



Shampoo and condition using Herbal Essences Dangerously Straight. Don't shampoo every day, every other day is enough. Condition every day.



After showering, towel dry your hair, don't blow dry, that's really bad for your hair. When your hair is still damp, rub in some Garnier Fructis anti-frizz serum. Just a drop will do, it works really well without leaving your hair crunchy.



Straighten your hair using a Revlon straightener. It's about $25 at Longs Drugs, or any other straightener. Don't use Conair brands, they suck.



What is the best hair straightener for me?

You need to use an anti-humidity then if its doing that



What is the best hair straightener for me?

wElL nOt rEaLlLy cOnAir dOeSnT SuCk tHeRes THiS BrAnD AnD It WoRk reAl gOoD On My haIr aNd My hAiR iS ReAl frIsSy aNd wAvY

No comments:

Post a Comment