Tuesday, October 6, 2009

How can i keep my hair straight? wats the secret?

Ok, so my hair only stays straight when its cold outside, but when its like warm outside, my frend's hair is still straight. its not frizzed out like mine!!!!!!!! her hair is really! curly.



wat doz she use? she wont tell. haha its her "secret". but yeah .



if i straighten my hair then put on hair spray, woodnt it ruin my hair?



i mean wats the secret?



id like 2 know. :D



How can i keep my hair straight? wats the secret?

First, you need to see what shampoos you have. They might be over-drying your hair, which can lead to frizzyness.



Next, humidity might be it. You might need a serum or other protecting oil/conditioner/ect for your hair..



Also be sure to brush it out very well, and even, if it's long, when you go to sleep at night, braid it into one long but soft braid, so that it doesn't crinkle and go everywhere and look crazy the next morning.



If all else fails, do what I do-



Take baby oil, and soak your hair in it for about 15-20 minutes each night, then gently rinse it out and then soak in conditioner, then rinse that out gently too.



Lack of moisture is one of the biggest causes of frizzy hair.



And, another thing- check your hair dryer.. If you use a seriously hot setting, it might actually be slowly roasting your hair, and causing the frizz.



Ehh, well, that's about all I can think of..



How can i keep my hair straight? wats the secret?

GHD hair straightners



How can i keep my hair straight? wats the secret?

use a good hair serum. they have them online and at the mall. dont get a cheap one. they dont work as well. :)



How can i keep my hair straight? wats the secret?

An Anti-frizz shampoo and conditioner, and keep brushing your hair after you take a shower.



How can i keep my hair straight? wats the secret?

i dunno, when i striaghten my hair, it stays like dat til i wash it, and i dont do nothin



How can i keep my hair straight? wats the secret?

the secret i WOULD use is straighten your hair when it is cold,dont put hair spray it will make your hair VERY itchty!!!!!!



How can i keep my hair straight? wats the secret?

there are a billion products out there to control frizz, but you don't really need them. People tend to overlook the reasons that make their hair frizzy. Static and moisture. If your hair is dry, or the air around you is humid, then your hair will "reach out" for it, causing frizz. The best thing to do is use a really good conditioner before straightening your hair, or put on a leave in conditioner right before straightening it. Any extra moisture you can get into your hair will help make your hair a lot less frizzy.



How can i keep my hair straight? wats the secret?

get strightening gel. Put it in your hair when your hair is wet and brush it through. Dry your hair and then use a straightener for a couple of minutes



How can i keep my hair straight? wats the secret?

I have the same problem except my hair is naturally wavy. I use this product and it gets rid of frizz and my hairs straight. It works wonders except its like 20 dollars a bottle. You put this balm in your towel dried hair and you blow dry your hair with a barrel or flat brush. here's the sight of what i use. i bet if you go to contact you can order it there. Hope that helps!!!!



http://www.4alterna.com/



Go to hemp and click the image of all of the girls



Click on the red bottles until you find Hemp straightening balm



Good Luck!!!



How can i keep my hair straight? wats the secret?

Keep it cut in a short hair style and use the suggestions that others gave you for their answer!



How can i keep my hair straight? wats the secret?

I have very wavy hair, and after getting my hair colored, I had the stylist straighten it. I know she used some sort of spray, and a flattening iron. It stayed that way for two days.



Talk to a stylist. That's what they do best!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment