Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I curl my hair w/ hot curlers and it looks incredible..but after 10 minutes the curls just completel

should i use a lot hair spray? no hair spray? glossing mist??



any tips?



I curl my hair w/ hot curlers and it looks incredible..but after 10 minutes the curls just completely go away!

1) Apply setting lotion or mousse before using a curling iron or rollers.



2) Only use a fine mist of hair spray. Too much hair spray will make the hair wet %26amp; loosen the curl.



Video demos to improve your technique: http://www.ehow.com/how_1325_curl-hair-w...



http://www.videojug.com/film/how-to-use-...



I curl my hair w/ hot curlers and it looks incredible..but after 10 minutes the curls just completely go away!

Don't use hairspray unless you want your hair to be really hard.



When I curl my hair, I put Sunsillk Creme in it. There are a lot of colors and each color stands for a different hair type. For example, purple is if you want to have straight hair, yellow is for blonde hair, pink is for hard to manage hair, light blue is for normal hair and so on.



Put that in your hair while it is still damp and then put it in curlers and your hair should be fine =\



Even better to use is Treseme Mousse (the white one)



I curl my hair w/ hot curlers and it looks incredible..but after 10 minutes the curls just completely go away!

.Let your hair completely cool down after removing rollers and spray heavily with a Good hair spray.



This is how i have been doing mine for years and my curls last all day and my hair looks soft and shinny



I curl my hair w/ hot curlers and it looks incredible..but after 10 minutes the curls just completely go away!

when your hair is un the curlers, gently spray with hairspray, and let sit untill hairspray is dry.



I curl my hair w/ hot curlers and it looks incredible..but after 10 minutes the curls just completely go away!

As you are putting up your hair in each curler, put a dab of gel or spray gel on that curl to help it set the curl. Don't get it wet or stiff, just use a little. After all your hair is curled, spray all the rolled curls with another mist of spray gel. I use Aussie Mega spray gel, but there are lots of different brands and they are all more or less the same.



Leave it up for at least 15 minutes or until the rollers aren't hot anymore. When you take it down, DON'T brush it! Gently take the rollers out and then just tousle it with your fingers or a lift comb to train the curls like you want them without pulling them out. If you need to work on any curls to get them like you want them, you can use a curling iron. When you have finished styling it, lean forward at the waist and hang your head upside down. Spray it underneath, this time with maximum hold hair spray (not gel). Then flip your hair back. It should have tons of volume. Put any loose curls back where you want them and tousle or scrunch as needed to finish styling, again using your fingers or a lift comb--not a brush. Put in any hair accessories you want. Then spray the top side with the hair spray. It will last most of the day and maybe just relax a bit if the weather is cold and clear. If it is warm or humid it won't last that long (if it is fine and straight like mine!)



The only way I know of to get fine straight hair to stay curly in humid weather for most of the day is to sleep on sponge rollers or those spiral twist rollers. Not too lovely and not too comfortable, but it works!



I curl my hair w/ hot curlers and it looks incredible..but after 10 minutes the curls just completely go away!

No no no.



Heat and hairspray ends up to be damage hair.



Heated curling irons curls does not last.



It is best to buy the hair rollers.

No comments:

Post a Comment