Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Ughh....Frizzy hair!?

I am 13 and, unfortunatly, I inherited frizzy hair from my mom. Whenever its hot or windy outside my hair gets frizzy, and it is so annoying! (But sometimes its just frizzy without it being hot or windy) Especially since my hair is very thick and long. Is there any way to reduce the frizz without using a ton of hair spray??



Ughh....Frizzy hair!?

..these are great products but invest on a satin pillow case...best to you..



Ughh....Frizzy hair!?

John Freida Frizz-Ease line of shampoo and serum and products. works WONDERS



Ughh....Frizzy hair!?

There's an amazing spray out there, called Zero Frizz.



http://www.shop.com/+-a-Zero+Frizz+spray...



This stuff is amazing! Careful not to put too much on your roots, as it will make them look greasy. My advice is to start at the ends of your hair. Spray a few pumps on the ends, work that throught with your fingers, and then go up a bit on your hair. Spray from about 12 inches away and let it mist onto your hair, and just comb through with your fingers, and then with a wide comb or brush. Good luck!



Ughh....Frizzy hair!?

use garnier's line sleek n shine i have frizzy ends and i use the sleek n shine leave in crem and then i falt iron my hair



Ughh....Frizzy hair!?

I have not had success with the John Freda line of products, and know other people who feel that they do not work either. The best way to tame frizzy hair is with a pomade in my experience, the best I have found is Aveda's anti-humicent pomade.

No comments:

Post a Comment