Tuesday, October 6, 2009

My hair won't hold curls!!!?

I have my hair cut right at my shoulders. Everytime I curl my hair, it drops so much and disappears within like an hour or 2. I use hair spray. I have used some products, but none seem to help much. I have bangs, too. Maybe instead of something curly, can someone suggest cute styling ideas? I need something new. My hair is just way naturally straight. I need something new besides just down. Thanks!!!



My hair won't hold curls!!!?

Haha I have the same kind of hair - curls will never stay in.



I did try steam curlers once (I always use a curling iron) and it seemed to stay for about 6 hours with a whole lot of hairspray. I put them in about 5-6 hours before I had to take them out. It'll probably work for you.



My hair won't hold curls!!!?

all you have to do ( atleat with my hair) blow-dry your hair straight and put moose or soemthing in it before and your hair should hold curls a little longer



My hair won't hold curls!!!?

go to seventeen.com, they have good styling ideas for differnt types of hair texture



My hair won't hold curls!!!?

try scrunching your hair. get your hair wet, then comb it, then towel dry it. use hairspray, a specific scrunching gel, or gel, and starting from the bottom up, lift up your hair into a ball and squeeze it. this should create waves.



or crimp. very straight hair should crimp



My hair won't hold curls!!!?

Hey girl try scrunching your hair with gel and hairspray....just after you get out of the shower when you hair is still damp.......just grab it and mess it up flipping it and run gel all through it and then smash it together from the bottom to the top.........then spray it to make it stay in place......it looks casual...or formal...............or try just curling it the night before and sleep in rollers that helps you hair to have a whole lot longer to set up and hold the curl.....also try spraying just a spritz of hairspray on each roller before you curl it..........that works really well and holds the whole next day...I know I have thin hair..that dosent' hold any curl....



GOOD LUCK!!!



My hair won't hold curls!!!?

well i would try mousse and then blow drying your hair or putting setting gel on it and put it up in hot rollers...using setting gel and mousse should do the trick



My hair won't hold curls!!!?

try mousse..... i have naturally curly hair i use a low hold because i don't need it but if you get a strong hold it might work. i use it to make my hair not so frizzy but it might work for you if you use a strong hold.



My hair won't hold curls!!!?

There are so many wonderful styles these days for straight hair that I wouldn't spend the time and money trying to make yours do something it doesn't want to do. If you don't want to wear it straight down, try pulling it back and holding it at the nape of your neck with a pretty clasp or barrette. Or pull it high on your head, hold it with a band and then turn the ends under and pin them in place. Buy some cute barrettes and bands and experiment with different ways to secure it in back.



My hair won't hold curls!!!?

I know exaclty what you mean!!! My hair is the same! ( So are our pics :) I have to go to the stylist anytime I want to curl my hair and she always has to put gel in it first then curl it then spray it. It's such a pain. The only real releif I have found is to not worry about the texture (what I can't control) and just play with the color (what I can control). My hair is naturally blonde, so instead of trying to use highlights, I use low lights. I put streaks of black all through out my hair, then when I got tired of that I took them out and now I have the whole bottom half of my hair dyed black. It's actually really cool and this way I don't have to worry about it falling out or anything.



It's kind of hard to tell you how else you could style it because we all have different shaped faces, and without seeing yours it's almost impossible to tell you how you would look.



My hair won't hold curls!!!?

I know what you are saying I have had straight hair all my life.I tried perms but they just dried out my hair and gave me split ends.Try this.....go back and look at pictures of yourself when you were a young child.Look at the color and style.Now go on-line and do a search for hairstyles,when you find a site that has styles you like copy and paste them so you can print them out.Take your top four to your hairstylist and ask which one would be best for your hair texture and face shape.If you have a good hairstylist then they will help you achieve that hairdo.I also have bangs but my hair is very fine and in this heat goes flat no matter what I do.Mine is short but I'm growing it out so that I can wear it up.Try using the many hair accessories out there and put it up with clips or scrunchies,even colored elastic bands going from the top of your head to the ends of your hair like a pony tail-french braid thing. Experiment and have fun!!!!!!!!!



My hair won't hold curls!!!?

If hairspray does not work. Even though it may sound gross try it any way . Take a raw egg and separate the yolk from the white.Take the raw egg white and add a little gel mix the 2 up . It gets really sticky . so use immediatly in your hair. This will replace the hair spray all though it won't hert to finish buy spraying a little hair spray after .



My hair won't hold curls!!!?

Use elmers glue



My hair won't hold curls!!!?

i have the same problem and sponge rollers work really well, just wear them over night with spray them with hairspray before you go to bed and in the morning when u take htem out.

No comments:

Post a Comment