Wednesday, July 29, 2009

What hair products are out there that will protect my hair from heat damage?

I iron my hair. So I was wondering what spray products are out there that I can use to straighten my hair with.



What hair products are out there that will protect my hair from heat damage?

Use Alterna brand Caviar line. They have awesome shampoos and conditioners. They have leave in conditioners which you have to use if you are flat ironing and they have a thermal protectant spray (I don't remember the name). Call salons in your area to see where you can find it or look on line.



Make sure your flat iron is ceramic. Turn the heat down on it to half temp, not all they way on the hottest setting.



Do a conditioning treatment once a week. When you go to the salon to buy Alterna ask them what conditioning treatment they would recommend for you.



What hair products are out there that will protect my hair from heat damage?

different brands of shampoo and conditioners have heat-activated formulas meaning that when your hair is under extreme heat, the shampoo and condtioner work together and keep your hair moistureized throughout the rest of the day.



you should try thermasilk. they have lots of good heat activated hair products.



goood luck

No comments:

Post a Comment