Monday, July 27, 2009

HELP! my friend got a horrible hair cut!!!?

ok, shes really upset about it because her stylist cut her bangs WAY to short, so short they stick up.



here's a pic:



http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l43/lm...



she has tried straightening them, clipping them a little, and using gel and hair spray but nothing works.



any ideas?



HELP! my friend got a horrible hair cut!!!?

id try wetting them and putting gel in them and spraying them with hairspray and then blow drying them with a fine tooth comb until they stay down...



HELP! my friend got a horrible hair cut!!!?

the sticking up comes from the roots, she needs to wet it, mouse, and then tape or bandana them till they dry. Luckily , they grow fast!



HELP! my friend got a horrible hair cut!!!?

try going to a profesional hair salon and have them do it. well good thing this was in the summer hopefully it will grow back before school starts



HELP! my friend got a horrible hair cut!!!?

I guess you can only wait. I'm sorry but I guess that's what I can think of.By the way, I have the same problem, too.



HELP! my friend got a horrible hair cut!!!?

I actually don't think they look that bad. They sort of remind me of 80s punk rock. Maybe if she's into the alternative look she could style the rest of her hair to match her bangs (messy/choppy style with layers).



If not though, she can wait for her bangs to grow out enough so she can get them cut properly. Hair grows about a half an inch a month, so in about 2-4 months she could have them fixed. It's really not as horrible as you or she think. I've seen much shorter bangs than that before (think Angelina Jolie in Girl Interrupted).



Another solution is maybe she can have more hair brought to the front to cover up the short bangs and give the illusion that all of her bangs are longer.



Just make sure that she doesn't do something drastic to make her bangs look "better". She could end up looking worse than she does now. I got a horrible haircut about a month and a half ago and I was considering cutting my hair extremely short just to "fix" the stylists mistake. Instead, I'm waiting it out so that in a month I can cut it and have it fixed. Sometimes the best solution is to just wait it out.



HELP! my friend got a horrible hair cut!!!?

I would pin them back until they're long enough



HELP! my friend got a horrible hair cut!!!?

booby pins



HELP! my friend got a horrible hair cut!!!?

hold it back with bobby pins etc



leave it the way it is it looks awsome,



if you use a blowdryer and hold it above your head opinted straightdown you might be able to hold them down,



btw i love your censorship job on the face

No comments:

Post a Comment