Monday, July 27, 2009

My Hair Is TRASH!!! Help ME???

Plain and simple, My Hair is Garbage!!!



I just LOVE taking showers...cause right when i rinse my hair with shampoo and conditioner Its SOO SMOOTH and SOFT!!!



and it stays that way until it dries (whether it be Blow dried or Air dried) It's Frizzy...Clumps together...never blows in the wind unless its in unatractive clumps. and just feels like straw...



My Hairs Naturally Curly and i straighten it once every while.



I use Pantene/Sunsilk (switch back in forth whenever we have them)



My Hairs a little below shoulder length, and it just SCratches my back...its awful...



What should i use for my hair? any shampoo's/Conditioners?



Anything Heat sprays to strighten my hair to make it feel silky smooth? anything helps please i just want straight smooth hair like i once had from getting it done at the salon!



Thanks!



My Hair Is TRASH!!! Help ME???

herbal ecesencess is good [but they test on animals :(]



you should go to where ever u get your hair done ask them to style ur hair how u like it and watch what they and ask to buy the products they have there that would work good on your type of hair..it might be kinda pricey but it will deff hbe worth it.



My Hair Is TRASH!!! Help ME???

Tie your hair up. and use... Herbel enssences (idk how to spell)



My Hair Is TRASH!!! Help ME???

OMG i have the same hair, but only mines is at my shoulder its so dry and everything. im getting this shampoo and conditioner and vitamins that is supposed to enrich your hair. it makes it healthy and grow. its by healthy hair plus and it is called nourish. check it out.



My Hair Is TRASH!!! Help ME???

drink water loads of it great for the hair and skin.......also try REDKEN ALLSOFT shampoo and conditioner they carry a leave in conditioner that i also used, its done wonders for my hair its a little pricey but well worth it !good luck=)



My Hair Is TRASH!!! Help ME???

you can try some kind of straightener gel or spray to help when straightening your haur but not too much at a time or it will be gressey(sry cant spell)



My Hair Is TRASH!!! Help ME???

Use a deep conditioner and anti-poof shampoo, use a hair dryer to dry with shine serum. And next time u get it cut talk to your hair dresser about your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment