Wednesday, July 29, 2009

.............Starightening hair?

I wash my hair every other day. I currently don't use a flat iron but I want to start. If I use products in my hair. Such as a heat protector spray, will I then have to wash my hair everyday?



.............Starightening hair?

It depends on your hair, but you should be ok.



I straighten my hair everyday and I wash it every other day. I only use product on one day though, here is my routine:



I wash my hair in the evening and blow dry.



I sleep, wake up and flatiron my hair using heat protector spray.



I go through my day, sleep and wake up.



I brush through my hair and flat iron any spots that became wavy through the day and night..so I do not use heat protector spray here....



That night, I wash my hair and repeat the steps again...



I found that if I did use it both times, I would need to wash my hair every night instead of every other night. Good luck and I hope this helps you out!



.............Starightening hair?

it kinda depends on what hair u have.my friend has asian hair and she doesent.but my sister has mixed hair,and she does.



.............Starightening hair?

to keep hair healthy i recommend using a good straightener first of all!



when you shower use tresemme shampoo and conditioner for dry hair (even if its not) and it makes it shiny and extra moisturized.



then after you get out of the shower use a leave-in conditioner (recommend conditioner)



when your hair is dry use a heat protectant spray.



after you straighten it use a finishing creme to protect the style and renourish your hair and protect it.

No comments:

Post a Comment